Yes. EXPOMECÂNICA will be a face-to-face event, with the possibility of accessing the matchmaking platform, where you can contact participating exhibitors, find out about their news, videos, launches or training actions.
We have designed a solid plan in partnership with the Portuguese Health Authorities that complies with all
hygiene and safety regulations, focusing on all participants.
Only participants with the following requirements are admitted:
• Digital COVID Certificate (with complete vaccination up to 14 days before), COVID Recovery Certificate (valid for up to 3 months since positive result) or negative Antigen Rapid Test (done up to 48 hours before);
• Use of mask;
• Temperature measurement and disinfection protocol.
For a greater comfort, check-in can be made in advance or on the days of the event, at the following location:
At Exponor, East and West entrance
15 of October 2021 16 of Octoberl 2021 17 of October 2021
10:00 to 08:00 pm 10:00 to 09:00 pm 10:00 to 07:00 pm
• Exhibitor invitation or an online credential, with your name and QR Code;
• Identity Document;
• Digital COVID Certificate (with complete vaccination up to 14 days before), COVID Recovery Certificate (valid for up to 3 months since positive result) or negative Antigen Rapid Test (done up to 48 hours before).
To take the Antigen Rapid Test you can do it:
• In advance, at any authorized lab in the country and registered at SINAVE, with 48 hours in advance, with its report.
• On the days of the event, at the Lab Mobile station, located at the entrance of the event. You do not need to make an appointment to take the test. The given report should be presented at the entrance of the event, as proof of immunity.
• The test has cost of €3,00 (ten Euros).
• The results of the SARS-CoV-2 virus self-tests will all be reported on the SNS24 electronic platform.
No. The Negative Antigen Test will only be valid if done at event lab station or at any authorized lab in the country and registered at SINAVE, with 48 hours in advance, with its report.
A disposable (surgical) mask, KN95 or FFP2 should be worn throughout the entire facility.
Providing a safe and comfortable experience for all participants is our primary goal. EXPOMECÂNICA is certified with the Clean & Safe Seal and the organization and staff are trained and aware of all these rules
and procedures. The event has a total area of 16.000 square meters and spaces that respect the well- being and comfort of all participants. In addition, we ensure some essential rules applied in the event: • All those involved in the event, whether participants, staff or organization are tested or vaccinated;
• Disinfection Point outside with mandatory proof of immunity (Certificate or Test), temperature measurement and disinfection;
• Mandatory use of mask;
• Physical and Contactless check-in;
• Creation of bubbles, distance between audience chairs and circulation flows; • Food Area limited by a capacity and with extra hygiene rules;
• Constant cleaning and disinfection of surfaces in all areas of the event;
• Frequent disinfection of the spaces and materials related to the conference;
• Signage with directional information and respiratory etiquette;
• Distribution of personal disinfection materials;
• Availability of personal disinfection points throughout the event area; • Ventilation of spaces;
• Medical Support and Isolation Rooms.
It’s extremely important that all participants comply with all rules developed especially for the event, alongside with Portuguese Health Authorities regulations. You’ll find all rules that must be followed distributed in several spaces of the event, specifically for its different areas. Among them, and at a general level:
• Use of the EXPOMECÂNICA credential as a sign of immunity; • Mandatory use of mask;
• Keep distance of at least 1,5 m;
• Always circle right
• Disinfect your hands often;
• Reuse your water bottle at the event water points; • Contact the organization in case of any symptoms.
It’s possible to park for free at Exponor. The entrance can be made through the B/South Entrance, pointed out with an entrance gate, or in the public parking in front of Exponor.
Yes, but EXPOMECÂNICA is a professional event, so you should have an invitation or proof that you are a professional in the sector. Please note that minors under 14 years of age are not allowed, even if accompanied by parents.
If you still have any question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+351) 226 105 194 | (+351) 967 758 271. During the event, you should go to the Help Desk located in the Check-in area.